July 16, 2022
Attendance: Nancy Marlette, Michael Truelove, Mary Bryan Carlyle, Tracy McKee, Teresa Dubil, Cindy Long, Woody Woodward
Meeting to order by Teresa (chair)
Discussed Enhancement Banquet September 4, 2022 Rain or Shine dinner served @ 5pm
● Teresa passed about tickets for the benefit, to start selling. The following people received 10 tickets each to sell. ( Nancy Marlette, Michael Truelove, Mary Bryan Carlyle, Tracy McKee, Teresa Dubil, Cindy Long, Woody ?) Some tickets had mismatched #’s, so they were discarded and not to be used.
● All tickets/money is to be given to Nancy Marlette
● Same rules as last year for the tickets, would like every household to purchase one $60.00 ticket, Sponsorship of $200.00 entitles 2 adult meals and can give a business card to have a banner on display.( Teresa will find out cut off for this) When selling ask if they plan on eating or if this is just a donation so we can get a better head count for the caterer.
● Michelle donated the tickets and will make the banners, so she will be given a sponsorship ticket for 2 adult meals.
● Food will consist of the same menu as last year.(Fried chicken, bbq, slaw, smashed potatoes/gravy, green beans, hush puppies)
● Need more desserts for the dessert table. Need to ask people to make or donate items.
● Drop your $50.00 donations for the reverse raffle drawing off to Louis.(ex. gift cards, gift baskets, coolers, beach items, things donated from businesses)
● Big Raffle items: will try to do 2 this year. 1-Blackstone Griddle- Woody will check on. 2- Fishing Charter- Mary will check on.
● Will post on FB on how to go through the line to cut down on confusion. Nancy will start advertising on FB and Cindy will put on our website.
● Mary discussed for us to start thinking about doing more fundraising next year for upcoming road concerns. Talked about fishing tournament and food trucks. Will discuss later after the enhancement banquet.
Meeting closed by Teresa Dubil